Hello Valley Fitness & Racquet! As you know we will be opening for tennis June 1st and fitness June 15th. We have done much research, have spoken to several other business owners, and met as a team to come up with a specific plan to slowly open in a safe and responsible manner for both members and employees.
We have been working since the day we closed to make sure the facility and standard operating procedures are in place so your experience with Valley is comfortable and healthy. We have also made improvements to the club including re-surfacing tennis courts 1-4 and moving equipment to ensure proper safe distancing. Please read this entire communication for the details.
What is Valley doing to keep you safe? Everything in our power. We have put in place an extensive standard operating procedure throughout our facility to ensure both member and staff safety.
General Facility Cleaning: Since the day we closed, we have been deep cleaning every square foot of Valley. All vents & fans have been cleaned, every single piece of equipment & weight has been disinfected, carpeted areas & tile areas have been professionally cleaned, and will continue to be moving forward. Jack’s Maintenance will continue our professional overnight cleaning with added touch point disinfecting. Lastly, we will have additional staff during the day dedicated to cleaning & sanitizing.
New Standard Operating Procedures:
· ALL members and non-members MUST scan in at the front desk. . . There will be no exceptions with this and includes fitness & tennis. If you or your child does not have a key card, you will need to stop by the front desk to get one or have them manually checked in.
· Please update your phone numbers and email addresses. This is essential in case we need to contact you for any reason.
· Unfortunately for the time being we are not allowing guests in the club. Parents will need to drop their children off and leave the facility. We hope to change this as soon as possible as we understand the inconvenience. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
· We will continue to offer touchless scan in at the front desk to minimize contact.
· Although we will still accept cash and card if necessary, we will be asking members to put charges on their accounts to minimize contact.
· There will be hand sanitizer located throughout the club including the front desk. We highly recommend all members to use it when they enter and leave.
· Every other piece of cardio equipment will be out of use to ensure proper safe distancing. Please do your part by wiping down equipment BEFORE & AFTER each use.
· We will be propping open as many doors as possible to reduce common touchpoints.
· Coffee will continue to be available, but by request only. We will not be allowing self-serve at this time.
· The vending machine will also continue to be in use, but we ask that only employees retrieve the product.
· All water fountains will be turned off for the time being.
· After much discussion we have decided to continue towel service as opposed to members bringing their own. This way we know that the towels are being properly cleaned and they act as another barrier.
· Locker rooms will continue to be open. Please use common sense to properly distance yourself and use the disinfectant wipes provided to wipe down anything you touched before you leave. If you are not comfortable using them, there are cubbies conveniently located throughout the facility. It is expected that you wipe out your cubby with the provided wipes.
· The gym will be off limits for recreational use for the time being.
What can you do? We are all in this together and ask that everyone take responsibility. This includes personal health, hygiene, and respecting the space of others.
· It is expected that you stay home if you are not feeling well, have a cough, or a temperature. The same rules will apply for all staff.
· Use our towel service to provide sweat and barrier protection.
· Bring your own water bottle. If you forget, we will have water available for purchase.
· Please sanitize and wash your hands often while at the club.
· Practice proper safe distancing at all times with members and staff.
· It will be expected that all members wipe down all equipment before & after each use.
· Be conscious of limiting your time in the club.
· Do not convene in large groups in the lobby, or any other part of the club.
· Please understand that we reserve the right to ask members to leave if they are not following these guidelines.
What about masks? After much discussion, we have decided to make masks optional for both members and staff. Trainers will be prepared to use them if requested by a client.
· June 1st hours will be Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am-12pm.
· As of June 15th, we will be going to our summer hours which are Monday-Friday 5am-9pm, Saturday 6am-3pm, & Sunday 7am-3pm. (These hours are subject to change.)
· We are still working out the specific details regarding classes once fitness returns June 15th. For now we have decided that class numbers will be limited to ensure proper safe distancing. Classes will be taught depending on instructor availability and class demand. As with the fitness facility, steps will be taken to ensure proper safe distancing which includes less equipment in certain classes and utilizing the gym and outdoors when possible.
· Our Tot’s Turf Daycare will not be available until at least July. We understand the inconvenience of this, but we need to make safety a priority for all including children and staff. We will be reaching out as this changes.
· Member’s will not be charged for fitness memberships from June 15th- June 30th making up for the shutdown in mid March. Normal dues will be turned on as of July 1st.
We realize that during these times guidelines will continue to change, so please be patient with us as we navigate this together. We will continue to provide you a safe, clean environment that focuses on both physical and mental health. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding any of this, please feel free to call the club at 920-560-0001 or email me directly at email@example.com. We will also keep all new information posted in the club, on Facebook, through email, and on our website.
We have always been a place you can trust and will continue to be just that. We miss you all and can’t wait to see you.
GM Valley Fitness & Racquet
|Monday - Thursday:||5:00am - 10:00pm|
|Friday:||5:00am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday:||6:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday:||7:00am - 5:00pm|
"We will provide a clean, inclusive, family friendly environment that focuses on overall wellness, fitness and racquet sports."
Customize your membership! Choose from Fitness, Tennis or Full Club Memberships. We have a several membership options to fit any need!
We know we aren't just like any other gym and we want to prove it to you. That’s why we invite everyone to try Valley Fitness & Racquet free for 7 days!
GET 7 DAY PASS